Tour the Muscle Shoals music studios (FAME and Muscle Shoals Sound) & visit the Alabama Music Hall of Fame in Northwest Alabama.
Experience Huntsville's U.S. Space & Rocket Center in Northern Alabama.
Listen to the bagpiper every day at sunset at Renaissance Ross Bridge Golf Resort & Spa near Birmingham.
Catch a NASCAR race in Talladega and explore the Barber Vintage Motorsports Museum in Birmingham
Walk aboard the USS Alabama in Mobile
Order the sampler platter at at one of the six locations of Wintzell's Oyster House across Alabama.
Go deep sea fishing in Orange Beach
Enjoy a massage in one of the five spas at an RTJ Resort Collection property across Alabama
Try the distilled spirits at John Emerald Distillery in Opelika
Determine your favorite BBQ restaurant along the Alabama BBQ Trail... check out the app in your phone's App Store
Attend a play at the Alabama Shakespeare Festival in Montgomery
Drink local craft beer in tap rooms across the state.
· Dine in the revolving 360 Grille at the Marriott Shoals in Florence.
· Enjoy the views from Birmingham's Vulcan statue.
· Explore the historic downtowns, shopping and dining options in cities along the Trail.
· Catch a minor league baseball game in Mobile, Montgomery or Birmingham.
· Visit the eagles at the Southeastern Raptor Center in Auburn.
· Drink lemonade from Toomer's Corner and tour Auburn's campus.
· See spectacular architecture at the historic Battle House Hotel & Spa in Mobile.
· Experience America's original Mardi Gras in Mobile.
· Attend the daily cannon firing and afternoon tea at Grand Hotel in Pt. Clear.
· Explore great gardens from the historic Bellingrath Gardens in Mobile to the Botanical Gardens in Birmingham and Huntsville.
·Tour the Coastal Birding Trail in Gulf Shores
·Visit the OWA Amusement Park in Foley
·Visit the new Gulf Coast Zoo in Gulf Shores